It’s easy to appreciate treatment with orthodontic aligners, which straighten teeth without metal wires and brackets, any time of year. But they’ll seem like an especially good idea during the holiday season.
Call us today at 239-429-0258 for Health Park Blvd. or 239-977-9120 for Executive Drive to see if one of the two kinds of aligners we offer is right for your smile. At our Naples, FL, you have a choice of two popular brands: Invisalign and ClearCorrect. In the meantime, see some of the reasons that these clear aligners have improved orthodontic treatment:
- Metal-Free Smile – Metal in your mouth can make you feel self-conscious. That’s especially true during holiday gatherings. Aligners are made of clear plastic, so they blend into your smile. Chances are, many people won’t even notice them. You feel confident when speaking, laughing, or posing for pictures.
- Speedy Results – Most patients complete their treatment with aligners in 12 months or so. That’s faster than braces, which typically take two years or more to straighten your smile. Just think, you could have a gorgeous new smile by this time next year!
- Easy Eating – Braces make it difficult to enjoy many kinds of food. Many people with braces simply spend months avoiding some of their favorites. That’s especially annoying at the holidays when so many special treats are on the menu. Aligners can be removed, making it possible to eat anything you’d like.
- Fuss-Free Maintenance – Removable aligners also make it easy to brush and floss your teeth. You won’t need any special gear like floss threaders.
- Fewer Dentist Visits – With braces, frequent trips to the dentist are needed so wires can be tightened – an often uncomfortable process. With Invisalign or ClearCorrect, you simply wear a set of aligners about two weeks before switching to a new set. You’ll see us about every six weeks so we can check your progress. No adjustments needed!