Tooth loss affects people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can hinder your satisfaction of day-to-day live and develop hesitation concerning yourself in professional and individual connections. Dental implants can address all of these problems. With Vineyards, FL dental implants, you can:
- Restore your robust bite and capacity to chew
- Renew your feeling of self-confidence
- Feel assured that your new teeth will not slip around in your mouth
- Improve your self-assurance in personal and professional relationships
At Naples Dental Professionals, your dentist desires your new teeth to appear, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. You have the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an examination. Jointly, we can create a strategy to place your smile back on track and set the stage for your lasting oral health and wellness.
The most effective solutions will rely on how many teeth you require to restore. You can rebuild your smile with these solutions:
- Dental Crown With an Implant– This is essentially a full artificial tooth with the implant as the dental crown and the root capping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants– To replace several teeth, start with implants as your foundation. Including a bridge fills in the gap in your smile without the requirement to reshape healthy teeth to fortify your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures— Traditional dentures rest over your gums, which means they can move when you speak or eat. With a series of implants, your dentures are anchored in place, so they don’t move around.
- Full-Arch Implants– This innovative procedure enables you to get implants and a new set of teeth on the same visit. You’ll repair your smile in much less time.
It’s time to rebuild your smile and your confidence. Schedule your appointment at Naples Dental Professionals to discover exactly how you can obtain dental implants in Vineyards, FL. Call 239-429-0258 today for a consultation.