When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you require a dental professional all set to handle the challenge of repairing your smile. That’s exactly what you’ll discover at Naples Dental Professionals. Our staff is comprised of skilled, seasoned dentists and thoughtful team members who will offer you the best dental experience possible.
When you’re in pain, you may be a lot more distressed than typical. If so, we can provide sedation before your treatment to calm you and soothe your nerves. We’ll additionally go at your pace and address any concerns you have about your dental treatment. We intend to ensure you’re as comfortable as feasible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll examine you and advise any type of restorative or additional kinds of dental care to stop your pain and get your smile back on track. Below are a couple of types of dental emergencies we frequently deal with, in addition to actions you can take before you arrive at our office:
- Tooth pain— Rinse your mouth with lukewarm water, after that apply ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help reduce swelling and pain.
- Split or Broken Tooth– Use ice to eliminate discomfort and swelling, and bring any type of broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Retrieve the tooth by the crown (noticeable part in your smile), and put it in a container of milk or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling— Place a touch of dental cement where the filling was as a non permanent solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a damp tea bag to end any kind of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown— Apply dental adhesive or tooth paste to the inside of the crown, and try to place it back into place. Bring it with you if it won’t remain in place.
- Loose or Damaged Dental Appliance– Dental wax or gauze can really help maintain any soft edges from aggravating your mouth.
When time is important, visit an experienced emergency dentist in Bonita Springs, FL. Call Naples Dental Professionals now at 239-429-0258 for an appointment.