When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you require a dental professional prepared to take on the difficulty of repairing your smile. That’s precisely what you’ll get at Naples Dental Professionals. Our team is comprised of talented, skilled dentists and compassionate team members who will give you the most effective dental experience possible.
When you’re in pain, you might be a lot more anxious than usual. If so, we can carry out sedation prior to your procedure to relax you and relax your nerves. We’ll additionally go at your pace and respond to any kind of concerns you have regarding your dental care. We wish to see to it you’re as relaxed as possible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll analyze you and recommend any kind of restorative or additional types of dental care to stop your discomfort and get your smile back on the right track. Below are a couple of sorts of dental emergencies we frequently deal with, in addition to actions you can take before you arrive at our office:
- Tooth pain— Rinse your mouth with lukewarm water, after that apply ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help reduce swelling and pain.
- Split or Broken Tooth– Use ice to soothe discomfort and swelling, and bring any kind of broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Retrieve the tooth by the crown (noticeable component in your smile), and put it in a container of milk or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling— Put a touch of dental adhesive where the filling was as a temporary measure.
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a damp tea bag to end any type of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown— Apply dental cement or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and try to place it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not remain in place.
- Loose or Damaged Dental Appliance– Dental wax or gauze can really help maintain any kind of soft edges from aggravating your mouth.
When time is important, go to a skilled emergency dentist in Naples, FL. Call Naples Dental Professionals now at 239-429-0258 for an appointment.