When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you need a dental expert ready to handle the challenge of fixing your smile. That’s exactly what you’ll get at Naples Dental Professionals. Our staff is made up of talented, seasoned dentists and thoughtful team members that will certainly offer you the best dental experience feasible.
When you’re in pain, you may be much more nervous than typical. If so, we can administer sedation before your treatment to calm you and relax your nerves. We’ll also go at your pace and address any type of questions you have about your dental treatment. We intend to ensure you’re as relaxed as feasible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll examine you and suggest any kind of restorative or other kinds of dental care to end your discomfort and get your smile back on track. Below are a few kinds of dental emergencies we frequently deal with, in addition to actions you can take before you arrive at our office:
- Tooth pain— Wash your mouth with warm water, then use ice or a cool compress to your cheek to help reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Cracked or Broken Tooth– Use ice to eliminate pain and swelling, and bring any kind of broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Retrieve the tooth by the crown (noticeable part in your smile), and put it in a container of milk or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling— Place a touch of dental cement where the filling was as a short-term solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a moist tea bag to end any kind of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown— Use dental cement or tooth paste to the inside of the crown, and attempt to place it back into place. Bring it with you if it won’t stay in place.
- Loose or Damaged Dental Appliance– Dental wax or gauze can really help maintain any kind of soft edges from irritating your mouth.
When time is essential, go to a skilled emergency dentist in Orangetree, FL. Call Naples Dental Professionals right now at 239-429-0258 for an appointment.